- Finalizing the critical operation, quality points and explains to Quality team.
- Developing and implement the inspection criteria and procedure
- Monitor & ensure product quality from fabric in house to finish goods;
- Inline inspection findings should be discussed with respective Production, IE & QA team to get the corrective actions.
- Marker planning, calculating marker efficiency and work on saving fabric also maintaining and recording cutting, fabric consumption.
- Fabric reconciliation for cutting department and determining production fabric average.
- Meeting with production manager and discussion about cut plan & ensure Cutting Quality and fusing quality control.
- Establish and oversee all quality control procedures for established, leading global denim brands.
- Developing and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standard and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished products;
- Responsible for quality function through the entire manufacturing process including incoming, in process, finished goods inspection, and testing.
- Working with effectively interacts with technical, development and production teams to maintain product quality: ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Having strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team
- Having strong presentation and delivery skills to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection Additional Experience:
- Mentor through knowledge sharing and leading by example
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner
- Approach work with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Encourage, support and promote continued learning for self
- 40 to 50
- July 30 2021
Published on: November 26, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Salary: 40 to 50
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019