Regional Manager would be a general management position for a particular region. Regional Manager
would be a key liaison point between all the field staff (branches/ franchisees/partner associates) and
Headquarters to ensure that all the student needs are served with consistent quality befitting the
reputation of Company.
- Thoroughly understand the business model and SOPs expected from the field office.
- Field visit to understand the current status of the field offices.
- Discuss with Head office and HR about how best to organize the region and detail out what
specific help would be needed from the Head Office (HO).
- Understand the expectations and problems of Business Units (Units that specialise in
- specific countries) and field offices with each other and set up an operational framework in
consultation with HO.
- Regular reviews of field offices to identify bottlenecks and ensure that quality of service and
speed does not suffer.
- Ensure that student facing field staff are adequately trained on the relevant knowledge and
- Hiring right quality people in the field wherever required.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- High energy professional preferably with the experience of dealing in overseas education or
allied field. Desired total experience would be about 10‐12 years.
- Ability to collaborate with diverse set of people.
- Ability to learn the domain knowledge.
- Proven people management ability to manage field staff
- Good communication skills
- Eye for details and patience to monitor and manage operations.
- 100000 to 150000
As per company policy
- August 24 2021
Published on: November 26, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: 100000 to 150000
Application Deadline: August 24, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019