- Taking full responsibility of factory Admin, HR & Compliance.
- Execution of company's administrative plans, policies and decisions of the Management.
- Ensure HR issues - plan, development, recruitment, training, maintenance and lead a team which also includes policies & procedures, disciplinary action etc.
- Performance management, rewards & recognition, promotion and increment, Training & Development.
- Handling all types of Social/ Environment/ Technical/ Fire & Safety/ Chemical Safety/ Building & Electrical Safety/HIGG/ BSCI/ SEDEX/ WRAP/ C-TPAT/ ISO (QMS/ EMS/ OHSAS) and others certifications Audit.
- Follow-up/ Handling factory compliance and sustainable compliance issue. To ensure employees training for human resource & organization development in a cost effective manner.
- To ensure discipline in the factory. Ensure proper disciplinary action as per company disciplinary procedures.
- To ensure a sound Performance Management System for all workers, staff, and management personnel in the factory.
- Recommend / Approval for confirmation, increment, promotion, transfer, discontinuation.
- To establish and maintain a working environment conducive to positive morale, individual style, creativity and teamwork. To develop, upgrade and implement HR policies up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation and make sure that the policies are duly implemented.
- To control, direct monitor & motivate the department employees.
- Ensure the factories always prepare for all types of compliance audit.
- Ensure the Compliance issues including Health & Safety as per in housekeeping Follow up that all corrective action has been taken/follow up regularly as per CAP Submitted.
- Liaise with merchandising, Production and QA Department in order to coordinate with
- Buyers visits and take all necessary steps for facing the buyers/ Govt. and compliance visit and audit.
- Also Liaison with compliance auditors, Fire & Civil Defense, Police Station etc.
- Any other task will be assigned by the superior.
- Experience Required 7 to 12 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Should be a self-starter and proactive.
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bangla.
- Familiar with computer usage.
- Good problem solving skills.
- 90 to 1
- August 15 2021
Published on: November 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 7 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Salary: 90 to 1
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019