- Develop Annual Factory Plan with respect to capacities & planned capital expenditure, to ensure delivery of production volumes at desired levels of cost efficiencies and product mix, in consonance with the annual business plan.
- Deliver forecasted & planned quantity of production outputs SKU wise on a monthly basis ensuring market services levels as defined.
- Drive cost efficiencies and bring about overall reduction in the cost of production & to this end, ensure appropriate use of costing systems & data analysis.
- Ensure CAPEX execution as per budgets.
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Ensuring Quality of RM/PM, In-process and Finished Goods with accountability for cost of poor quality.
- Ensure machine up-time planned shutdowns for preventive maintenance and quick turnarounds of breakdowns.
- Ensure that the factory team of managers and workmen are in a state of high motivation as evidenced in their problem-solving approach, willingness to stretch and willingness to collaborate with other teams.
- Ensure capacity utilization, line and labor productivity and plan for capacity expansion ahead of need.
- Ensure implementation of HSE standards and effluent treatment. Eliminate occupational hazards and disease & ensure prime health in the work.
- Project Management
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Pharm, masters in pharmacy .
- Minimum 8 Years(Experience) in any pharma factory operation
- Plan and execution as per sales and marketing plan.
- A good knowledge on Admin.
- Report to CEO & Manage 700
- 1 to 2
- January 29 2021
Published on: November 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Rajshahi
Salary: 1 to 2
Application Deadline: January 29, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019