- Receive and Issue records of all materials, Inventory taking, Quality checking of accessories as per procedure.
- Safe receive, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch.
- Ensure goods inbound & out bound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store. Ensure proper deliveries.
- Make sure inventory control. Ensure minimum stock level.
- Monitor warehouse activities to ensure that accessories are stored correctly and safely and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Keep costs and other overheads within the budgeted limit.
- Develop and maintain software based system for materials delivering to the production floor as per plan.
- Maintain close liaison with Merchandising Department and cater their requirement successfully.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedures according to the company policy.
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/ vested task in best possible way.
- Ensure daily/weekly stock report.
- Experience Required 4 to 6 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Having experience in any Inventory Software & Good Computer skill will get preference
- Excellent Communication & Analytical skill
- English communication will be an added advantage
- Ability to handle stress and pressure,
- High level of professional integrity
- Teamwork & commitment,
- August 01 2021
Published on: December 09, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 4 to 6 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: August 01, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019