1. Arrange and maintain accurate Receive and Issue records of all materials, Inventory taking, Quality checking as per the procedure.
2. Ensure the integrity of the stores area in maintained at all times.
3. To ensure accurate accountability of all transaction from the stores.
4. Ensure proper maintenance and operation of the store like a safe receipt, storage, recovery, and timely dispatch.
5. Ensure goods inbound & outbound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
6. To raise purchase requisition PR & materials receiving report MRR for materials in line with procedures.
7.Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Experience Required 4 to 5 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- January 27 2021
Published on: December 21, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 4 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 35 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: January 27, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019