- Developing and implementing an annual agenda for HR & Admin strategy in line with the business plan as well as ensuring HR & Admin plans to support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Good experience of recruitment understand target hiring skills, sourcing, screening, negotiation candidates.
- Create and periodically review the HR policy and processes of the organizations and recommend suitable modifications.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Monitoring, evaluating and developing operation budgets relating to Administration within the department, expenditures for entire administrative operation in a cost effective manner.
- Ensuring proper coordination and facilitation of administrative support services among administrative and other departments. Check, recommend & approve (As applicable) bills for payment accurately and timely.
- performing any kinds of legal assignments given by the management as and when required for the organization.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Masters degree in Human Resources Management
- Preferred Professional Certification: Post Graduate Diploma in HRM ( PGDHRM)
- At Least 15 Year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Congenial working environment
- Smooth career path for well performers.
- Other facilities as per company policy.
- January 19 2021
Published on: December 21, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 40 to 50 Year(s)
Application Deadline: January 19, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019