- Evaluation, monitoring and ensure of environmental requirements of the factory as per environmental regulations.
- Update environmental clearance of the factory & ensure all parameters based on it.
- Identification of significant environmental aspects & impacts.
- Ensuring all environmental requirements as per international standards for a sustainable EMS.
- Setting objectives and targets for continual environmental performance improvement.
- Should have knowledge on ETP, resource consumption, air emissions, water discharge, waste generation etc. & setting strategies to reduce the energy consumption and Air emissions.
- Periodically assess air emissions, noise level and other environmental aspects.
- Regular monitoring of water consumption in the factory premises.
- Execute & ensure the smooth operational system/process for ETP plant.
- Plan and conduct maintenance operations during unexpected shutdown of ETP machines.
- Monitoring and supervise all process control parameters such as BOD, COD etc. & to ensure the function ability of the ETP.
- Prepare Factory Corrective Action Plan and its Implementation as per observation followed time to time in respect of EMS.
- Report Preparation & communicate as & where necessary.
- Regular Communication and keep relationship with Government Officials, RMG and Industrial Management authority.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments for Fire, EMS and OHSAS in the Factory for safety of all concerned.
- Prepare Policies and Documentation for EMS, EMP, CMP, OHSAS and Energy efficiency for factory.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Environmental Science
- Minimum Graduate/ Masters in Environmental Science.
- At Least 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Able to work hard.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Should have pleasant personality and having sound knowledge about Environmental Management System.
- As per company policy.
- August 01 2021
Published on: December 23, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 01, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019