- Must Have Experience to work as a Fire & Safety Asst. Manager at Textile & Garments Division.
- To prepare a fire safety plan & to make evacuation plan for fire safety.
- Ability to manage Fire safety equipment installation, checking & maintenance
- Candidate should have knowledge of fire hydrant system, fire drill & industrial evacuation plan when emergency
- Ensure fire safety for the workplace & building
- Daily fire equipment check & maintain as per prescribed format.
- Knowledge on auto detection of fire
- Conduct fire drill monthly
- Monthly fire training with fire safety team & general workers.
- Report to management in case of any risk
- Daily floor visit & ensure to Floor Compliance and follow up the Daily Compliance Check List given by the higher authority in respect of fire safety.
- To ensure having personal safety equipment like a mask, eye guard, safety goggles, earplug, gumboot, earplug for workers are working in machines & chemical stores
- Conduct the awareness program on rules and regulation, compliance & welfare issues, health, hygiene & safety; first aid, etc
- Ensure effective health, safety and security system
- Train personnel on Fire Fighting, use of Personal Protective Equipment on health & safety issues
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor/ Masters in any Discipline
- Experience Required 7 to 10 Year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Excellent in communication
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- As per company policy.
- August 01 2021
Published on: December 23, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 7 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 28 to 35 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 01, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019