- nowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Experience of managing high volume of purchase requests for various goods and services, with ability to deal with short notices, planning, prioritizing, and delivering.
- Excellent knowledge and capacity of analysing information and use it as reference for future planning and in improving overall procurement performance.
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in English, comfortable with drafting good Tender Invitation, Purchase Contract Agreement, and descriptive Minutes of Meeting.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different purposes.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and can work as part of and manage a team
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
- Masters/MBA Degree in Management, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration fields. Advanced Certificate/Diploma in Supply Chain Management and/or Procurement Management is preferred.
- At Least 4 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- August 01 2021
Published on: December 23, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 4 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: August 01, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019