- Drive the Company's financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the orga-nizationS liabilities and investments.
- Develop investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundrais-ing plans and capital structure.
- Develop & implement policies and procedures for accounting, internal control, financial planning and reporting.
- Take initiative for improving operational effcien-cies, controlling overheads and optimizing work-ing Capital.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organiza-tion's operations by coordinating with the sales team.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Bankers, Auditors and regulatory agencies.
- Prepare the monthly and yearly Financial State-ments and submit the same to the Mgt.
- Oversee the company's financial IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies.
- Manage overall Tax & VAT matters of the Co,which includes but is not limited to: payment, processing and submission of Tax & VAT re- turns/reports on time, handling external au-dits/disputes/appeals and maintaining good re-lations with relevant authorities.
- Perform Special tasks, as assigned by the Mgt.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Econom-ics from accredited University.
- ACA/ FCA/ ACMA/ FCMA qualified.
- Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law, Tax, VAT and risk management practices.
- Ability to analyze strategies and solve problems.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis, forecasting methods and reporting.
- Excellent leadership, organizational/ interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressured environment.
- Excellent Communication skill in English.
- Others benefits are as per Company Policy.
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance,
- Lunch Facilities: Fully Subsidized.
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly) .
- January 20 2021
Published on: December 26, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019