- To ensure that the audits reports are accurate, match the audit objective, and contain recommendations.
- To coordinate and communicate with the Department Head's regarding Audit issues.
- Visit the different retail outlets daily and checked the different documents and register.
- Ability to keep documents, study and internet data and make report.
- Strong analytical skills that help observe, evaluate and draw inferences.
- Prepare different monthly report and weekly report.
- Check daily cash deposit and others bank transactions.
- Check all of receipts & payment, bank reconciliation, income statement etc.
- Check Cash & Bank book, ledger, different types of registers, etc.
- Identifying and fixing gaps in procurement, dispatch and display process.
- Carry out accounts and systems auditing & figured out discrepancies & inefficiencies.
- To check and verify all store requisition, delivery challan, MRR, bill, voucher etc.
- Ensure physical verification of stock & cash.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management time to time.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Articulate, Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English, Good at Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel, Multi tasking ability
- Complete CC level of CA
- Experience Required 3 to 8 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Good Working knowledge in retail auditing & management.
- Proper knowledge of pre-auditing system.
- As per company policy.
- February 10 2021
Published on: January 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: February 10, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019