- Running a diverse caseload including leasehold sales and purchases, freehold sales and purchases.
- Dealing with all commercial property matters, to include drafting of licenses, leases, transfers.
- Carrying out the purchase of freehold and leasehold properties including the investigation of title of registered and unregistered land.
- Attending to post-completion matters, including adverse and/or first registrations.
- Drafting Deeds of Easements, Deeds of Assignment, Deeds of Gift, Deeds of Release and Assured Short hold Tenancy Agreements.
- Undertaking research and preparing advice on various commercial property matters.
- Active involvement in the growth and further development of the commercial property services.
- Undertaking any other relevant and associated duties specified by the Team Supervisor and/or Directors.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company's policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- Skills Required: Civil Lawyer, company lawyer
- At Least 8 Year(s)
- Age 32 to 45 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a corporate lawyer.
- At least 5 years' experience of handling a diverse commercial property
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience of drafting complex leasing, acquisition and disposal agreements and related documentation.
- Team player, ability to work with and within a team.
- Ability to work autonomously and to produce high quality work .
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- As per company policy
- February 10 2021
Published on: January 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 32 to 45 Year(s)
Application Deadline: February 10, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019