- All administrative responsibilities should be done in correct manner as per company regulation.
- Managing the recruitment process.
- Maintain office basic accounting and inventory.
- Design and develop administrative document as per requirement.
- Attend phone call efficiently.
- Check and maintain the office email and response it properly
- Maintaining files and confidential documents.
- Prepare attendance report in coordination with the IT Dept.
- Answer employees' question and provide requested information.
- Create reports for Chief Executive Officer
- Assist organize and manage all social events
- Perform additional responsibilities assigned by the management as and when necessary.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor/ Master Degree from recognized Institute.
- Skills Required: Excelent computer skill, Excellent communication, Human Resources, Management
- At Least 1 Year(s)
- Age 23 to 30 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Team player with excellent English Communication skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Should have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Should have good knowledge web browsing.
- Should have knowledge of managing ERP software.
- Experience in HRM software
- Experience analyzing, collecting and managing data
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and information management skills
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Must be self-reliant, resourceful, good problem-solver, good humored, and flexible
- Should have good skill in Typing in English
- Other benefits as per company policy.
- February 10 2021
Published on: January 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 1 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 23 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: February 10, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019