- Develop business relationships with supplies/ vendors and customers.
- Direct allocation of materials supplies and finished products.
- Logistic planning & execution.
- Responsible for actual inventory counts, must be knowledgeable about inventory items to be counted, the counting procedures used and location of all inventories.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain daily issue report & update closing balance.
- Ensure Chemical safety & security management.
- Coordinate internal procurement and process development.
- Supervision, implementation and development of inventory management
- Clearing and forwarding of all imports and shipments.
- Supervise and follow up with bank and insurance matters.
- To follow the export / import process, ordering, collect quotation, transferring LC
- To deal with foreign customers / suppliers, shipping agents
- To follow the shipment outward / inward, customs clearance, etc.
- To follow the documentation & audit for customs and other legal authorities, license renewals etc.
- Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
- Age 27 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Paints related chemicals experienced will be preferred.
- Must have sound knowledge on import export formalities, custom related documentations.
- Sound knowledge on Computer Literacy (Advance level MS Excel is a must).
- T/A, Mobile bill, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Opportunity to work with the oldest paint manufacturing industry in Bangladesh.
- Awesome atmosphere for knowledge sharing and learning.
- June 29 2021
Published on: January 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 27 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: June 29, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019