- Leading & monitoring assigned design team.
- Supervisionof design process from conception to final styling (especially in women western wear).
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics & techniques.
- Evaluate prototypes and improve design.
- Cooperating with team members to select seasonal themes, create new concepts& develop products.
- Choosing the appropriate fabrics and trims.
- Work together with technical personnel to ensure development designs are accurate.
- Allocate design target among the team members and get design with sample outputs within targeted deadline.
- Guide and review design and sample of team designers.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Arranging 2D & 3D dimensional design.
- Ensure product functionality are properly maintained.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Post Graduate / Graduate in Fashion Designing from any reputed university.
- At Least 8 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Experience in Home décor – textile & non textile
- Ability to do sketches by hand
- Proficient with Microsoft excel & adobe illustrator
- Must have thorough CAD knowledge and application.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Strong communication skills
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Fashion Design
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments, Lifestyle fashion
- As per company policy
- January 20 2021
Published on: January 05, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 35 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019