The applicant will be responsible to look after company`s Tax & VAT operational activities. He will supervise Tax/VAT, and other financial activities in order to achieve company`s goal.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial, accounting, tax and VAT policies and procedures.
- Banking relationship and processing files for incoming foreign remittance.
- Checking of daily accounting transactions.
- Retaining constant awareness of the company's statutory position and acting to prevent problems.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting, finance, tax & VAT personnel (management accountants).
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Supervise and monitor Monthly Accounts Statements, Monthly Material/Goods Consumption Report, Project/Job Costing, Payroll and tax & VAT issues,
- Driving the financial, Tax & VAT planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- All the possible activities relating to Income Tax, VAT, RJSC and other related authorities.
- To provide financial, accounting, tax & VAT strategic advice, direction and leadership.
- Ensure all recommendations appearing in various internal, external, regulatory audits. Compliance Review reports are implemented in an appropriate manner.
- And any other assignment which may be assigned by the management.
Additional Educational Requirements
- FCA/ACA qualified and Masters/MBA in Finance/ AIS/ graduation (relevant field) from any reputed CA Firm of Bangladesh
- Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Age at least 40 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Finance, Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax.
- Require vast knowledge of Tax (Personal and Company), VAT, Company Law, Business Law and Commercial law
- At least 12 year(s)
- June 30 2021
Published on: January 06, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019