- Work on branding projects with the creative team to develop in-store and event content spaces, enhancing tags and packaging, and other branding requirements
- Ensure vendor work orders, billing, and logistics are timely processed
- Coordinate with outlets to ensure campaign materials are received, displayed and removed promptly
- Develop implementation decks of all campaign and event executions
- Coordinate all retail signage requirements and ensure its development with the creative team
- Update brand tracking sheet regularly
- Maintain all documentation of billboard and vendor contracts
- Plan and raise requisitions for campaign or activation executions for in-store, ATL, BTL, or TTL channels.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from any reputed university.
- At Least 1 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Knowledge of ATL, BTL techniques and channels
- Good skills in MS Office Package
- Knowledge in illustrator will be appreciated.
- Experience in event management and budgeting
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- As per company policy
- June 30 2021
Published on: January 16, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 1 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019