- Plan marketing campaigns
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as e-mail, blogs, videos, etc.
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Provide internal reports regularly
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design builds and maintains the brands' strong social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing from any reputed university.
- At Least 1 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- As per company policy
- August 02 2021
Published on: January 16, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 1 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 02, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019