- To develop, upgrade and implement HR policies, guidelines up to a reasonably acceptable standard for establishing smooth HR operation within the company.
- Assist management for effective execution of HR, Administrative functions.
- Conversant with local laws & regulations and ensure implementation.
- Able to develop strategic policy & procedures in aspect of Admin, HR & Compliance issues
- Proper recruitment and other HR functions as per company plan.
- Resolve employees grievance, stress in a proactive manner.
Additional Educational Requirements
- MBA/Masters/M.Com from any UGC Approved University.
- At Least 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
As per company Policy
- June 30 2021
Published on: January 26, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019