- To develop strategies using various marketing techniques to increase product sales with on time export proceed repatriation. Also to use marketing and visual techniques to ensure customer attractions.
- To support and facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Should be able to develop business with new market like Japan, Russia, Korea and South Americans countries.
- Should be able to work with Europe, USA corporate buyers.
- To play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative to gear up operational excellence.
- To ensure the Marketing & Merchandising teams fully implement the approved SOP following best practice to manage risk in the project cycle from factory visit through to shipment. Ensuring the teams have adequate resources to efficiently fulfill their objectives with adequate systems and process in place to meet expectations. To manage teams' performance against key targets including cost savings, capacity planning, shipments and operating costs against budget as well as range of operational metrics. (On time delivery plus shipment, buyers score card management inspection pass rate, customer returns and profitability etc.)
- To role play as team Player/Leader of a Marketing & Merchandising Team.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master in any discipline.
- Graduate in Textile in relevant field will be given preference.
- Experience Required 8 to 12 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the business area(s): Garments.
- Strong ability to lead the team
- Must possess leadership skills,
- Ability to do multitask
- Strong ability to solve the problem
- Working experience in large scale composite knit garments industries.
- Knowledge in computers and software programs is typically required.
- August 03 2021
Published on: January 31, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: August 03, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019