- Executing the recovery strategy for achieving the organizational goal.
- Find out the probable customers & provide them with all information regarding project.
- Collecting and analyzing the data for preparing marketing and recovery strategy.
- To be responsible for credit and cash collection against company sales.
- Achieve collection target as set by the Management for the period being.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly/ yearly collection statement and do report to the Management.
- Establish and maintain profitable relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management as per company requirement.
- Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Good Computer literacy is must especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Credit Management, Credit Realization, Credit Recovery, Credit Sales, Retail
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Manufacturing (FMCG), Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Investment/Merchant Banking, Banks
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment
- August 03 2021
Published on: February 01, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: August 03, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019