We are looking for some honest, energetic, dynamic and hardworking employees who are experienced in selling.
- Understand customers’ requirement and provide information to the customers about various software products (HRMS, Payroll, Inventory, Accounting etc.).
- Seek new customer and new opportunity in existing customers.
- Advice customers on technical matters and recommend Hardware and software solution.
- Solicits information about Software needs from customers.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Help customers to maximize the use of software features.
- Advise on appropriate user training.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
Additional Educational Requirements
BBA/MBA with HR/Accounts major is preferable
- Experience Required 2 to 5 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Strong communication skill in English & Bengali language.
- Highly convincing ability and strong mental temperament with strong psychological accuracy about assumption and implementation
- Good behavior with proper formal etiquette.
- Strong brainstorming ability as per situation with time & cost saving ability.
- Bangladesh labor act 2006
- March 31 2021
Published on: February 08, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 2 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 35 Year(s)
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019