- This position will be responsible for Architectural and Conceptual design development of the product in discussion with the Consultant with a flare of innovation and creativity in design benefiting the stakeholders.
1. Project brief development
a. Prepare project concept and briefing for the consultant architectural firm.
b. Assist Business Development in procuring projects with necessary development/growth control knowledge and experience i.e. FAR, Program etc.
c. Prepare project briefing for sales with necessary architectural insight.
2. Design, development and modification
a. Pursue and collect Architectural conceptual design from the consultants and provide innovative feedback for necessary modification on the conceptual design and internal layout.
b. Check and finalize authority drawings and submit for necessary approval.
c. Review working drawing for error free construction work.
d. Coordinate and harmonize architectural design with structural and MEP design and system.
e. Develop and finalize selection of following in consort with the team
i. Detail drawings with material specifications for management approval.
ii. Material specification for exterior and interior finishing including common area.
iii. Gymnasium, pool and community hall interior.
iv. Reception and lift lobby Interior.
v. Landscape and lighting design.
f. Continuous R&D to expand existing portfolio of brands and products.
g. Prepare mock-up 3D views from modification drawings if needed.
h. Ensure Consultants site visit as per agreement and on requirement.
a. Regular and routine visit of under-construction projects.
b. Prepare Presentation and preparation/KIT for Marketing Department.
c. Design Development as per Sales requirement.
d. Coordinate with consultants as and when needed.
e. Coordinate with relative departments as and when required.
f. Arrange inter-departmental meeting to enhance team performance.
g. Control a project from start to finish through periodical discussion with Project Heads.
h. Monitor and follow up the Construction schedule as per Work Breakdown Structure.
a. Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and within budget.
b. Resolve issues that arise during construction.
c. Specify the nature and quality of materials required.
d. Nurture professional development/continuous improvement of the performance through training programs / attending workshops / symposium etc.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the management
- B.Sc/ M.Sc
Additional Educational Requirements
- BUET, CUET, KUET, RUET, BRAC, AUST, etc.
- At Least 10 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- 1. Proactive and good work ethics.
2. Leadership skills.
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Excellent communication skill
5. An analytical mind-set
6. Detail-oriented and persuasive
- 1. Design development, planning, analysis & modification with creative mind-set
2. Proficient in MS Office with strong knowledge of Auto CAD and other design-related software.
3. A deep understanding of the outside-in view
4. The ability to juggle myriad tasks and demand
- August 03 2021
Published on: February 16, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 03, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019