- To direct all technical staff for good work, design and systems integration.
- To ensures that there are technical procedures, documentations and standard policies & reviews on a regular basis.
- Technical problems that may arise, make the right decisions on which solutions to implement. Makes a decision on what is best for the machine.
- To ensure proper functioning of replaced/repaired equipment.
- Oversees that the record of daily work, maintenance, generator, power and machine.
- To meet the senior management regularly and gives work and service reports, which include team's performance and machine status.
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc)
Additional Educational Requirements
Bsc from any disipline.
- At Least 4 Year(s)
- Only Male can Apply
- Salary will be set as per skill, knowledge, experience and professionalism
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- March 09 2021
Published on: February 18, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 4 Year(s)
Gender: Only Male can Apply
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: March 09, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019