- Supervise, coordinate and monitor utility plant activities and perform related duties to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operation of boilers, chillers Tower, Air Compressors, N2 Generator, Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), Reverse Osmosis Unit (RO), Water Treatment plant and other auxiliary systems.
- Supervise whole utility system operation and designated workers (operators & supervisors) of utility.
- Use safe working practices while performing the duties. Ensure proper safety practices are used by all employees.
- Train, assign and provide work direction to fellow workers.
- Organize and maintain an inventory of tools, equipment and supplies.
- Perform quality inspection on completed jobs and ensure conformance with standard operating procedures and regulations
Additional Educational Requirements
- Diploma in refrigeration and air condition/ trade course
- Only Male can Apply
- As per company policy
- March 24 2021
Published on: February 18, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Gender: Only Male can Apply
Application Deadline: March 24, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019