- Strong technical knowledge in quality system.
- Ensure the quality system of the company is properly maintained and Executed.
- Install both preventing and remedial measures against occurrence of any defect in products.
- Technical and compliance system analysis for different buyers and arrange training program about technical and awareness of quality issues.
- Conduct performance appraisal, identify weakness and improve the performance of the subordinate.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master's in Science
- Chemistry, pharmaciticals preferable
- Experience Required 6 to 8 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Must be ready to work extended hours for setting the desired quality standard in the initial stage.
- Ability to work in a team with a strong focus on results.
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English.
- As per company policy.
- March 24 2021
Published on: February 18, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 6 to 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: March 24, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019