- As a Factory Manager, responsible for managing the employees and end to end operations using available machinery/technology and process norms to ensure smooth, efficient & cost effective Production .
- Responsible for coordination with all related departments in Supply Chain, all stakeholder industries and Mold & Machine manufacturers.
- Ensuring cost control measures and leading process specifications and availability of standard product .
- Implementing process innovations with strategic managerial decisions.
- Supervising key/sensitive operations of the production process based on process and quality parameters.
- Ensuring automatic maintenance by production operators for all minor maintenance jobs in the Unit.
- Taking steps to minimize losses, rejection.
- Assists in the production planning process by providing all necessary information on past and future production projections based on factory floor level capabilities and constraints
- Assists Head - Supply Chain identifying opportunities for technology and process related to up-gradation/ innovation.
- Work closely on office security with Security & Health Safety Personnel to ensure a Clean & Safe working environment
Additional Educational Requirements
- Graduation/Masters - Science or engineering discipline or from any reputed university
- No Previous Experience Required.
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Good English written & spoken capabilities with good operating knowledge of computer.
- Visioning Strategy and planning, decision making & problem solving
- Strong team player with proactive interpersonal skills.
- Open minded approach towards learning new skills and sharpening existing skill sets.
- Result & customer orientation and a strong desire of success.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
- August 03 2021
Published on: February 18, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: No Previous Experience Required.
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: August 03, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019