One of Bangladesh’s oldest industrial groups is searching for an energetic and honest professional as General Manager/ Head of Finance & Company Secretary (Accounts and Finance) for its fully owned subsidiary engaged in different telecom and information technology business.
- Regular reporting to the Managing Director;
- Planning, organizing, directing, and running day-to-day operations of the entire Accounts and Finance department of the Company.
- Reporting to Management with proper recommendations on feasibility analysis of the financial statements and other financial reports.
- Preparing financials and maintaining overall financial planning of the company including a budget, financial analysis and also planning of new business operations and engagements.
- Actively engage in the audit process of the company for effective monitoring of the operations and triggering immediate corrective actions.
- Assist Management in drafting and developing various operational process and procedures, contract, and agreement from time to time
- Manage the company secretariat responsibility with adequate know-how in Company matters relating to RJSC and others. Arranging and coordinating meetings of the Board of Directors by preparing agenda for Meetings, Memorandums, issuing notices, drafting meeting minutes, maintaining minutes file, etc.
- Taking Management/ Board approvals, following-up actions to implement the decisions, and inform them on the implementation status from time to time.
- Liaison with the bank, financial institutions, government agencies (tax office, NBR, RJSC, etc)
- Updating, maintaining, and reporting to various statutory requirements. Ensure proper compliance matters relating to tax and vat including developing and implementing the latest Financial processes including the IT/software etc.
- Ensuring day-to-day production output, product quality, and on-time shipment and taking necessary steps to track and optimize productivity along with maintaining the standard in procurement and sales processes;
- Coordinate and execute the training and development strategy and action plan that meets the needs of specific business strategy, organization priorities, and performance development plans.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh.
- CA Qualified.
- No Previous Experience Required.
- Age 45 to 55 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Age at least 50 years;
- The candidates must have good command of computer literacy MS Word, Excel;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with pleasant personality;
- 200 to 250
- August 03 2021
Published on: February 22, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: No Previous Experience Required.
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 45 to 55 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: 200 to 250
Application Deadline: August 03, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019