- We are looking for a reliable General Manager-Construction to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. The chosen candidate will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
- Plans, directs & coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame & funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Reviews of project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements & allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan & to assign duties, responsibilities & scope of authority.
- Directs & coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule & within prescribed budget.
- Prepares project reports for management, client or others. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice & to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Prepare methodology for execution of new projects along with production estimates and provide feedback during tender valuation.
- Must have sound knowledge on Specially Tenders, Documents knowledge, Estimation, Making and Submission must be preferable, labor management, overall quality management and full time supervision capacity for construction of a modern Bridge, High-rise Building, Factory Building, Road & Building, (RCC & Steel) work.
- Must have sound knowledge on Auto CAD & computer skills including Microsoft office program.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of surveying, civil engineering, construction and engineering inspections.
- Any other works assigned to him by Management from time to time.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Public University.
- At Least 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good leadership, execution skill, smartness, challenges encountering attitude and ability to manage any embarrassing situation.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written & Strong communication ability with International Engineering Company.
- Will be responsible all building construction & project work of the organization.
- As per company demands candidates have to travel anywhere in Bangladesh.
- August 03 2021
Published on: March 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: August 03, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019