- The person will be responsible to Manage, Monitor and ensure efficient execution of overall electrical operation and maintenance of large heavy industry.
- To organize and prepare factory for facing environmental/ technical/ electrical and fire safety/ISO audit etc.
- Should have practical knowledge on operating (Gas/Diesel Generator, Compressor & Chiller)
- Responsible to ensure optimum utilization of energy (power, air, steam, gas etc.) and measure units of utilities produced, utilized and waste through monthly reporting.
- Monitor and supervise all the utilities such as air compressor, diesel and gas generator, chiller, water pump, etc.
- Ensure proper monitoring and follow up routine for schedule maintenance including break down maintenance, prevent maintenance, troubleshooting maintenance.
- Estimating Electrical planning, design.
- Electrical load calculation, Cable/Circuit breaker/ Distribution board/Transformer selection.
- Maintain and troubleshooting of different kind of electrical machines.
- Developing standard operating procedure for different tasks and train the workforce accordingly.
- Proper managing of all the electrical supply systems like HT, LT, Transformers, Generators.
- Drawings/layout/ estimation of temporary power and other execution of Temporary/Site electrification works.
- Dealing with the concern authority of REB, DPDC, DESCO, and BPDB for finalization of load Sanction, HT line extension, Demand note issue, meter testing and permanent HT connection etc. with entire responsibility.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the maintenance team to ensure that the plant meets its established targets and standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior authority.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc
Additional Educational Requirements
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electrical Engineering from BUET.
- At Least 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Capable for Electrical load calculation for Cable, Circuit breaker, Wiring and drafting, Distribution board, Transformer.
- Must have working experience 5 years or more
- Self-motivated, Self-organized, and Responsible
- Good command over English (Spoken and Written).
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Good Computer Skills (e.g., Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, e-mail, Internet, etc.)
- Must have practical experience of Installation, testing and commissioning of elector-mechanical equipment's (HT & LT switch gear, PFI, ACB, VCB, LBS, Transformer, Diesel Generator, ATS, BBT, AVR, Air Conditioning system etc.)
- Must have mentality to work in pressure during emergency situations 24x7.
- Experience of working with Firefighting system will have added advantage.
- Ability to lead and manage overall maintenance department independently.
- August 01 2021
Published on: March 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: August 01, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019