- Supervise and lead engineers and technicians who design machinery, plan and develop civil projects, and oversee production and quality control.
- Direct and coordinate maintenance work, all type of electrical work, Plumbing work, AC servicing work, Electric meter work, Generator maintenance work, WASA line problem solution of the corporate office and all branches.
- Managing the vendors and select the best price of the market.
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staffs.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by.
- Plan & generate new ideas implementation.
- Budget and estimating for maintenance work.
- Coordinate activities of unit with other units or organizations.
- Confer with higher levels of management.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc
- No Previous Experience Required.
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems.
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- August 01 2021
Published on: March 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: No Previous Experience Required.
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: August 01, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019