- Act as a trusted escalation point for customer issues. The Manager of Customer Support should embody customer service, gaining customer trust if customers asks "Can I speak to a manager?" by showing great empathy and demonstrating Subject Matter Expertise in all troubleshooting steps. He or she should inspire the team with each customer interaction, and be seen as a mentor by all reports.
- Manage a growing team of 8 team members, who work nearly 12/7. Achieve consistent quality by effective QA and follow up with agents. Motivate and retain a team.
- Drive continuous improvement of customer satisfaction and team efficiency. Proactively suggest improvements of processes and/or tools, and obtain stakeholder buy-in through strong collaboration and meeting management. Execute improvement initiatives on time; anticipates and communicates risks/delays ahead of time.
- Proactively prevent issues from occurring by acting as "Voice of the Customer" to internal stakeholders with both quantitative analytics and qualitative descriptions of user experience / issues. Collaborate with Product/IT/Operations on improvements to reduce issue occurrence.
- Strong verbal and written English communication, indistinguishable from native English speakers.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Graduated from a renowned institution across the globe, majoring in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering is preferable.
- Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Accurate computer skills
- Good basic commercial knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of software packages (applicable at the time)
- Excellent time management skills – self motivator and work to strict deadlines
- Flexible team player
- Must possess leadership skills to navigate a large team.
- Behaves with tact, sensitivity and responsibility in dealing with both internal and external parties.
- Enough experience in multinational / Automobile/ Manufacturing Industry
- At least 10-15 years of experience in customer service job/ Sales (Who successfully developed dealership).
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in managerial position.
- Mobile phone & Mobile Bill
- PF & Gratuity
- Performance Bonus & Festival Bonus
- Subsidized lunch
- Health Insurance (along with 3 dependent) & Life Insurance
- Maternity Benefit for Spouse etc.
- August 01 2021
Published on: March 04, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 35 to 45 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 01, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019