- Facilitate and ensure all actions related to human resource activities, e.g.: recruitment (including annual recruitment plans & budget) & performance management.
- Provide support to the implementation of the performance appraisal process and follow-through on activities related to performance management.
- Able to lead recruitment, performance appraisal, career development management.
- Assist to prepare the Evaluation Process module & responsible to prepare the Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly evaluation process.
- Ensure the JD & implementation of KPI of all employees.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Experience Required 2 to 5 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Sound knowledge and expertise in Recruitment function.
- Good understanding of Labor Law.
- Analytical Ability
- Advance knowledge in MS office
- July 23 2021
Interested Eligible Candidates are requested to send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: March 07, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 2 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 35 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 23, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019