- To organize and prepare factory for facing environmental/ technical/ electrical and fire safety/ISO audit etc.
- Should have practical knowledge on operating (Gas/Diesel Generator, Compressor & Chiller)
- Responsible to ensure optimum utilization of energy (power, air, steam, gas etc.) and measure units of utilities produced, utilized and waste through monthly reporting.
- Monitor and supervise all the utilities such as air compressor, diesel and gas generator, chiller, water pump, etc.
- Ensure proper monitoring and follow up routine for schedule maintenance including break down maintenance, prevent maintenance, troubleshooting maintenance.
- Estimating Electrical planning, design.
- Electrical load calculation, Cable/Circuit breaker/ Distribution board/Transformer selection.
- Maintain and troubleshooting of different kind of electrical machines.
- Developing standard operating procedure for different tasks and train the workforce accordingly.
- Proper managing of all the electrical supply systems like HT, LT, Transformers, Generators.
- Drawings/layout/ estimation of temporary power and other execution of Temporary/Site electrification works.
- Dealing with the concern authority of REB, DPDC, DESCO, and BPDB for finalization of load Sanction, HT line extension, Demand note issue, meter testing and permanent HT connection etc. with entire responsibility.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the maintenance team to ensure that the plant meets its established targets and standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior authority.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc
- Experience Required 8 to 12 Year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- July 23 2021
Published on: March 07, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 28 to 35 Year(s)
Job Location: Habiganj
Application Deadline: July 23, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019