- Monitor and supervise all the mechanical activities relate to the plant maintenance & projects.
- Assist to develop & implement the preventive & predictive maintenance systems.
- Responsible for maximizing the plant reliability & reducing the down time & mean time between break down (MTBB).
- Assist the management in developing long term & short term plans for growth of the cement business.
- Assist the management in Project Evaluation, Project Planning & Execution of Project(s), within agreed target time & budget.
- Maintain Liaison with various functional teams to achieve production targets.
- Assist to develop & implement SOP for the smooth operation of the factory. Coordinate with other departments for machine maintenance and job planning.
- Provide training to the subordinates to improve their skills, productivity & the efficiency.
- Ensure the house keeping & cleanliness of the plant / machinery is maintained.
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc
Additional Educational Requirements
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- At Least 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Graduate Engineer should have at least 10 years experience in maintenance.
- Good organizing, planning, coordination, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in direct and cross-functional teams.
- Ability of hazards identification and risk management.
- Should have analytical ability and mentality to work under pressure.
- July 22 2021
Published on: March 09, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Gazipur
Application Deadline: July 22, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019