- To Lead the team of electrical engineers of Head Office and distribute them jobs for an effective and speedy completion, of the electrical system.
- Lead the officers of Admin and Development who are entrusted with the logistic and administrative support to the factories under own area of jurisdiction.
- Remain responsible for electrical design drawing and legal approval process of all kinds of necessary electrical equipment required as per laws.
- Ensure that electrical engineers under him are properly assessed for their competency in line with their job descriptions.
- Carry out visits to different factories and ascertain on ground electrical safety conditions.
- Carry out visits to under-construction sites of the company and submit the report to Departmental Head on their current status.
- Help the factories to develop in matters of electrical safety to face electrical & fire safety audits of buyers and Alliance / Accord.
- Remain physically present in the factory in all kinds of' electrical safety audits.
- Identify errors of electrical aspects of an under-construction building and report the same to the Departmental Head for his understanding.
- Carry out a detailed analysis of cost before signing any requisition.
- Remain responsible to ensure that the fire hydrant system of all factories remains functional at all times.
- Take up appropriate steps to repair the fire hydrant system of factories in the event of any breakdown.
- To ensure that all Air Conditioner of the entire group remains functional during the work hours
- Remain responsible for the operations of the Boilers of all the factories to the group.
- Ensure that the persons responsible for Boiler repairs keep updates report of the Boilers of the entire group for further updating to Departmental Head
- Study and scrutinize the CAPs given by the Buyers and own auditors regarding electrical and fire safety-related requirements for rectification/ improvements /remedy and repair.
- Guide the members of the Electrical Engineering Section and Fire Safety Section in the discharging of their duties.
- Ascertain and validate the price of electric and boiler materials when directed by Departmental Head.
- Prepare the draft of the action plan on CAP for onward dispatch to buyers concerning electrical safety.
- Coordinate the action plan with Factory Heads and own departmental concerned persons regarding the progress of remedial measures of CAP and adopt measures to complete works to close CAP.
- Follow up corrective actions of electrical safety issues pointed out at Buyer's audit.
- Any other duties assigned by Departmental Head
- B.Sc Engineering in EEE
Additional Educational Requirements
M. Sc. in EEE Preferable
- Experience Required 15 to 20 Year(s)
- Age 40 to 55 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills , action oriented approach to work and decision making ability.
- Willingness to visit factories / project sites frequently as and when required.
- The incumbent should be dynamic , well organized , self driven & have good personality with leadership skill.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
- July 31 2021
Published on: March 22, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 15 to 20 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 40 to 55 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019