- Ensure the stock-lot sale of the store on time.
- Manage and maintain accurate Receive and Issue records of all materials, Inventory taking, Quality checking as per the procedure.
- Ensure proper maintenance and operation of the store like a safe receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely dispatch.
- Ensure goods inbound & outbound, warehouse management, safety and security within the store.
- Ensure proper deliveries.
- Ensure proper store compliance
- Make sure inventory control. Ensure minimum stock level.
- Monitor warehouse activities to ensure that goods are stored correctly and safely and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Keep costs and other overheads within the budgeted limit.
- Develop and maintain software based system for materials delivering to the production floor as per plan.
- Maintain close liaison with Merchandising Department and cater their requirement successfully.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedures according to the company policy.
- Lead and guide the store personnel to accomplish the assigned/ vested task in the best possible way.
- Ensure daily/weekly stock report.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- At Least 10 Year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Marketing and Merchandising experience is required for Stock sell.
- Modern Store Management Knowledge is required.
- Good knowledge & skills in MS Office package.
- Strong technical knowledge in Store system & it's SOP.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concerned department and external suppliers.
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members
- April 22 2021
Published on: March 22, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 30 to 40 Year(s)
Application Deadline: April 22, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019