- Must be capable to accomplish the in-line & pre-shipment and final inspection
- Deal with the buyers independently for all the quality assurance activities including quality control/audit.
- Plan, monitor, audit and ensure quality standards for products in coordination with buyers and production people.
- Proven capability to understand different buyers' different specification & requirements.
- Work closely with Production, Quality & Merchandising department.
- Arrange pre-production meeting and participate with garments pre-production meeting.
- Handling all the order of different buyers up to shipment
- Handling from inline to final inspection
- Regular correspondence with buyer
- Develop & train of the QC team regarding the various defects (Major, Minor, critical & other from the customer);
- Maintaining initial, inline & final inspection from sewing to finishing section;
- Create awareness about the customer satisfactory quality concept
- Responsible for making "Internal Final Inspection Report'' before shipments.
- Any other task handed over by the Top Management
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other;
- Providing full concentration to entire Department for quality.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering is preferable.
- Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Must be at least 10 to 15 years of experience as a Quality Controller in any reputed woven factory and buying organization
- Must have Good in communication & presentation skills in English
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong analytical, technical & leadership ability and work as a strategic thinker.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Ability to lead the team and appraise & motivate the team members.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in Bangla and English. Hindi will added extra advantage.
- Should be proactive and dynamic, ability to work hard efficiently.
- Ability to multi task and remain organized, meet deadlines
- July 29 2021
Published on: March 24, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 35 to 45 Year(s)
Job Location: Gazipur
Application Deadline: July 29, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019