- Be responsible for smooth functioning and leading of Internal Audit Department of the company.
- Ensure effective management of the organizational financial resources and operations are within policies and plans as laid down by management.
- Review and appraise the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial and operational controls.
- Ascertain the extent to which organizational assets are accounted for and safeguarded from losses.
- Take appropriate measures for the prevention of frauds and elimination of conditions inducing fraudulent actions.
- Undertake special investigations on specific issues, at the directive of the board or the Executive Committee.
- Formulate internal audit programs in order for reviewing all aspects of different organizational transactions.
- Ensure that the prescribed procedures are diligently followed within the organization, so that appraisal and monitoring can be reliable and effective.
- Prepare reports containing observations, comments and recommendations based on carried out work.
- Responsible for creating necessary awareness of concerned employees in the organization on internal audit function.
- Participate management committee and credit committee meetings that involves consideration of policy and/or procedures formulation matters and other allied matters relating to the overall operations of the organization.
- Issue instructions for smooth, effective and efficient working of functions and take corrective action as necessary to ensure that approved plans and goals are met and that policies established by the organization are followed appropriately.
- Develop and manage a highly efficient and effective internal audit team of competent industry professionals, capable of delivering the goals of the Internal Audit function.
- Provide strategic leadership for accommodating and aligning the annual business plans across the internal audit team.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Masterof Business Administration (MBA), CA / CMA – Partly Qualified
- Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- 10 year(s) in related area in reputed Manufacturing Industry.
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Good Knowledge on ERP-Oracle.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with management.
- Ability to keep a good spirit in stressful situations.
- Candidate should be dynamic, result-oriented.
- April 30 2021
Published on: March 24, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Chattogram
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019