The organization and Group as a whole have been designed to work for the brand conscious and fashion oriented buyers to serve in every way on their needs. We work mostly with American Eagle, GAP, Next, Zara, Khol's, Kiabi, Pull & Bear, JCPenny, Marubeni, H & M, PVH and many more.
-Able to control the Operations from weaving to end product of composite unit.
-Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- To Handle the Operations & Techno-Commercial, strategy planning, Team Management.
- Effective Utilization of plant & machineries, Budget, PPC, Utilities, Quality, Handled Manufacturing of Textile plant per day capacity & Utilities
- To Establish the Quality and to achieve Profitability of operation through Production planning and Cost control and reduction.
- To Set the MIS and Commercial Department along with PPC for analyzing, monitoring and controlling all achievement as per requirement of Management.
- To ensure Customer's satisfaction through quality improvement and timely delivery, departmental administration.
- To ensure growth and development of staff member and workmen through training, introduction of different quality standard and system, liaison with marketing.
-Textile Operations, Financial & Techno-Commercial activities, Strategy Planning and Team Management.
- Establish quality and achieve profitability of operations through Production Planning and Cost Control.
- Independent Management of diverse stakeholders.
- Set a growth trajectory and improve bottom line/profitability of the business.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through quality improvement and timely delivery and departmental administration.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- At Least 15 Year(s)
- Age 40 to 60 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
-Proven experience as CEO or in top managerial position/ Head of operation position in large Woven Garments Industry.
- Good knowledge of Processing, weaving, dyeing, printing, sourcing, Fibers, Dyes, Fabrics, Garments & machineries.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have excellent leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Must have worked with larger companies.
- Dhaka Division
- April 27 2021
Published on: March 27, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 40 to 60 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Application Deadline: April 27, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019