- Plan all ATL/BTL activities.
- Design promo plan for distributor engagement.
- Identify, develop marketing strategy based in knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Plan for marketing activities in line with seasonal demands.
- Provide input to sales and production planning based on market demand.
- Meeting with marketing team on regular basis and assisting immediate subordinate in maintaining a relationship for negotiation and closing deals.
- Analyze own market size of each product, plan for forecasting, planning, evaluation and preparing action plan accordingly.
- Be well-informed about market developments, competitors activities and provide feedback to the management.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Preferred Professional Certification: Post graduation Diploma in Marketing
- Training/Trade Course: Branding,Digital Marketing,Consumer Behavior
- Experience Required 5 to 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Advertising & Promotion, Battery industry, Brand Marketing, Brand Planning/ Development, Branding, Business Development, Core Digital Marketing, In Automobile industry, Tyre Industry
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Dry cell (Battery), Motor Vehicle body manufacturer, Tyre manufacturer
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- July 31 2021
Published on: March 27, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019