- A reputed RMG group of industries in Bangladesh is looking a dynamic and self-driven professional to lead the Production Department as Director - Production.
- Takes responsibility for overall monitoring and supervision of all production activities for the Group.
- To monitor & control the OT hour of all the factory.
- Direct, lead and monitor cutting, sewing, finishing department aimed at smooth operation of production.
- Coordination with planning, maintenance, store, merchandising team for optimum productivity.
- Confirm daily, weekly & monthly production as per planning.
- Ensure achievement of production targets and guide production teams to attain targets for the respective unit within given time-frame.
- Control the day-to-day operations of the production department ensuring that the production plan is adhered to by customer requirement.
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources i.e. materials, labour, equipment to meet production targets and objectives.
- Exhibit knowledge of layout planning, production process management while maintaining production schedule to adhere to shipment timelines.
- Ensures complete adherence to organization's quality standards and practices keeping in mind quality and compliance requirements of international buyers.
- Control the improvement of production processes & reduce all types of wastage by proper planning.
- Good knowledge on Pattern and marker, technically problem solving ability with required quality standard.
- Achieve optimum level of productivity by maintaining AQL required by buyer and identify production line blockages and take necessary steps.
- Any other responsibility assigned by Management as per company requirement.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- Experience Required 15 to 25 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Strong leadership capability, self-driven & team building efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge on Woven garments production.
- Detail knowledge on SMV calculation, Production, Shipment planning and Manpower estimation & Allocation per style.
- Knowledge of Internet & E-mail and other MS office programs.
- Knowledge of labour laws and other applicable statutory compliance.
- April 30 2021
Published on: March 31, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 15 to 25 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Gazipur
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019