- Prepare charge documents, collateral charge creation, completion of documentation as per checklist, preparation of disbursement memo as per sanction letter aligned with terms & conditions of credit approval.
- Ensure creation of customer profile, loan account opening, the limit set up, schedule generation, and required transaction for disbursement in Core Banking System.
- Ensure documentation for loan rescheduling, restructuring, renewal, amendment, etc., and execution of related transactions in the Core Banking System.
- Ensure Central bank reporting including CIB reporting, CIB data correction, NBFI/SBS 2&3 reporting, Collateral database, etc.
- Ensure safe custody of charge documents in both electronic document management system and original documents in hard copies.
- Ensure the collection of payment of EMI through post-dated cheque, DDI, and MFS.
- Ensure the issues related to internal /external/BB Audit regarding credit administration to maintain quality and resolve issues.
- Ensure compliance with internal process, policies and guidelines and external rules & regulations, law of the land.
- Coordinate with liability operations, legal operations, and other functional units under Operations Department and improve the overall process for extraordinary customer services while ensuring compliance.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- No Previous Experience Required.
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Graduation/Post Graduation with good academic background
- Minimum 08 years of working experience in Credit Administration, with at least 3 years experience as deputy to the department head.
- April 30 2021
Published on: April 03, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: No Previous Experience Required.
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019