The Communications and PR Manager will help to create and promote the corporate identity and mission to customers, the public, and employees through the creation and distribution of brochures, news releases, and other documents.
• Oversees and produces, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and/or print promotional and communication materials for the organization.
• Ensures that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the organization and/or brand.
• Plans, prepares, and distributes original promotional content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, and other updates on behalf of the organization.
• Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities; and new hires, promotions, and retirements.
• Arranges for photography and/or press coverage for special events.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Additional Educational Requirements
Batchelor or Masters in International Business/ Marketing/ Communication/ Journalism.
- At Least 8 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
very good in english & communication, young energetic.
- May 07 2021
Published on: April 07, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: May 07, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019