Review, analysis and comments for monthly management reporting
pack and Financials.
Preparation of rolling financial forecast its analysis with budget, actual
and prior periods.
Preparation of annual budgets and monthly cost center wise analysis
and reporting of variances
Managing budgets based on authority levels and limits and taking
necessary actions to control and reduce cost.
Support month-end closing by ensuring that all expenses and
provisions are booked to appropriate Accounts.
Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and performance
Gathering budget proposals from departments and compilation of
Implementation, Monitoring and Control of Budgets through timely
reporting and meeting with departmental heads
Preparation of variance analysis reports and investigating the reason
for cost control purpose and to make recommendations
Other reporting requirements as advised from time to time.
Additional Educational Requirements
Good in Budgeting & costing analysis. ICMAB background part qualified.
- Experience Required 2 to 10 Year(s)
- Age 27 to 32 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- A bachelor's in accounting, business management, finance, or similar.
- Experience as a budget analyst, financial analyst, business accountant, or similar.
- A demonstrable record of promoting organizational growth through effective budget planning.
- Thorough knowledge of legal frameworks and business accounting procedures.
- Experience with accounting software (QuickBooks, Sage X3, etc.).
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to delegate appropriately.
- May 31 2021
Published on: April 07, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 2 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 27 to 32 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019