A local industrial conglomerate with local and international exposure is looking for a Head for its garments (Woven) business to work closely with the founder/owner to help the organization achieve strategic edge in the industry and expand the groups business and profitability.
- Monitor overall factory operations of woven garments factory.
- Plan and organize production schedule of woven factory.
- Monitor report on -daily production, finished goods stock.
- Maintain stock of raw materials, chemicals, flavor & packing materials etc. for running production and ensure supply for the following day's production
- Forecasting usages for raw materials
- Ensure on-time delivery of finished products to distribution point
- Monitor and Maintain work schedule of shift in charge, supervisors, permanent & others production workers
- Ensure daily pre-production assemblies and checking job cards
- Control and Co-ordinate activities of section in-charge, shift in-charge and supervisors
- Monitor overall product standards and implement quality-control programs
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Ensure process loss within permissible limited
- Draft a timescale for each job and measure the performance
- Make sure health and safety guidelines are maintained all times in all places
- Ensure maximum utilization of manpower, machine, materials etc
- Check recipe consumption vs actual consumption
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the groups target market
- Ensure proper documentation as per company rules and maintenance of departmental files
- Liaison with other supporting departments such as- mechanical, electrical etc for best production performance
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the Business Manager or any other supervisor or other department heads from time to time.
- Have the ability to ensure different compliance audit requirements.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
B.Sc in Textile Engineering/ MBA in Marketing or Equivalent.
- At Least 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
∎ The Candidate should have at least 15 years experience in RMG sector (woven industry for minimum 10 years) and worked in similar position
∎ Excellent communication & presentation skills
∎ Be capable to formulate and implement relevant policies
∎ Demonstrating discretion, confidentiality, diplomacy, integrity, honesty and openness
Salary range can be negotiated for deserving candidates.
Full time car and other admissible benifits
- May 15 2021
Published on: April 15, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019