- Manage HR cum admin functions including office time, leave management, attendance management.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in recruitment and selection processes and ensure that a fair recruitment policy is followed. Also work in talent acquisition process.
- Ensure development and implementation of HR policies and procedure to support and company's business objectives in accordance with legal perspective and cost control in respective administrative activities.
- Developing and maintaining different HR Admin & Compliance policies in line with Labor Law, & Company/Group Policy.
- To develop strategic policy & procedures in aspect of Admin, HR & Compliance issues.
- Ensure all kinds of administrative & legal affairs related activities of the organization.
- Liaison with local administration (Police station, RAB, Doctor, fire service etc. in case of any emergency situation).
- Develop and maintain performance appraisal processes.
Additional Educational Requirements
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM
PGD in Human Resource Management.
- Experience Required 14 to 16 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compensation & Benefits, HR Operations, International Recruitment, Job Analysis & Manpower Planning, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Organization Structure and Design, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Proven working experience as Head of HR.
- Sound knowledge on Policy and procedure improvement.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Outstanding planning and organizing skill.
- May 31 2021
Published on: April 17, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 14 to 16 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019