A reputed RMG industry is looking for for the position of "COO" for it's overall operation and Management of the Woven sector. (Tops/ Shirt)
- Overall responsible for operation and management of the company.
- Oversee factory operation, production and marketing of company products.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Handle the Operations & Techno-Commercial, strategy planning, Team Management.
- Effective Utilization of plant & machineries, Budget, PPC, Utilities, Quality, Handled Manufacturing of Textile plant per day capacity & Utilities.
- Establish the Quality and to achieve Profitability of operation through Production planning and Cost control and reduction.
- Develop new products to gain competitive advantage in the market.
- Take initiatives to bring cost efficiency in the entire production processes.
- Undertake new projects to enhance profitability of the company.
- Take initiatives to build a performance culture in the company through guidance, coaching and nurturing. Any other job that Management may assign from time to time.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
B.Sc in Textile/ MBA in Marketing/Graduation
- Experience Required 15 to 25 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
Proven experience as CEO/COO/Operation Head or in top managerial position in large Woven Industry.
- June 30 2021
Published on: April 19, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 15 to 25 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019