- Generate regular new leads for both commercial and residential inventory.
- Set self-target for business year, plan for achievement and maintain regular sales activities.
- Assist team leader to set yearly business targets for both residential and commercial properties and drive for achievements.
- Develop self by earning knowledge and also develop team members by inspiring, motivating and encouraging for better performance, review team and self-daily activities.
- Prepare and maintain self-priority matrix, daily action plans, maintain all communication as per set calendar.
- Conduct regular morning meeting, display seven habits in action.
- Prepare and submit quarterly, monthly and fortnightly action plans and review on a regular basis.
- Prepare self-collection plans for all existing sales, maintain regular communication with sold clients, exchange greeting and wishes etc.
- Maintain regular sales activities, i.e. follow-up calls, visits, meetings, negotiation etc.
- Maintain departmental forms, formats etc. and complete sales agreement as per set timeline
- Conduct periodical market survey and update knowledge base.
- Lead all aspects of daily management for the sales Department.
- Manage and lead the entire end to end sales activities.
- Plan, propose and execute possible sales campaign targeting lead generation
- Develop members of the marketing team up to their full potential
Additional Educational Requirements
- Minimum Bachelors in any discipline from reputed public and private university
- IBA, DU, CU, NSU etc. will be given preference
- Experience Required 12 to 20 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Minimum 12+ years working experience in the relevant field with a minimum of 05 years managerial experience
- Work Experience in notable top tier real estate companies will be preferable
- Strong Negotiation skill
- Detail Product Knowledge
- Market and Industry Understanding
- Analysis and Information Gathering
- Building Beneficial Relationships
- Sales Strategy & Planning
- Sales Acumen, research and analysis
- Strong knowledge of business operation and management
- Capable of leading team
- June 30 2021
Published on: April 20, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 12 to 20 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019